Training program and registration!
The Reference Service provides the Library Users with a regular training offer on how to use resources of scientific and technical information.
The training programme comprises weekly training sessions - held in attendance basis and using e-learning support (Moodle). These sessions take place in the Library's Training Room, on the 6th floor of the building.
This training is both theoretical and practical, so each trainee has access to a computer, from which they access the information resources available.
For further information, please contact the Reference Department via the telephone number 225 081 890 or email email@example.com.
- All users of FEUP’s Library can register: students, investigators, teaching and non-teaching staff;
- There is no limit as to the number of sessions, in which each user may register;
- The registration acceptance depends only on the number of seats available in the training room.
- After consulting the training programme, users must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requiring their registration in the session(s) they wish to attend;
- Due to logistic issues related to the training room’s space, only the registrations that are submitted via email to this address will be considered valid: email@example.com.